[NTG-context] Missing letters and numbers in printout

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Thu Sep 29 16:06:11 CEST 2022

On 9/29/2022 3:54 PM, Angel M Alganza via ntg-context wrote:

> No, alas I do not.  Could you please point me to where I could download
> the latest greatest for 32bits OpenBSD from.  I remember a discussion a
> few months ago to eliminated 32bits OpenBSD if nobody used it, where I
> asked to keep publising it if it was possible.  I don't know if it has
> finally been removed or not, but I can't find it anywhere.
openbsd is tricky in the sense that ervery update means that we need to
install a new vm

what you can try is to download the installation from git
(contextgarden) and then compile yuourself (not that hard); ther eis a
smake script that should move the bin to the right spot (nice test case
for Mojca who made that setup)