[NTG-context] TOC colors and in-page anchors

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Wed Sep 28 17:30:37 CEST 2022

On 9/28/22 12:20, Sylvain Hubert via ntg-context wrote:
> Thanks for the pointers, but unfortunately I cannot reproduce the second
> fix with either the system pdf viewer or the browser one.

Hi Sylvain,

it seems that ConTeXt is basically ignoring "focus=standard" in lists.

Compare both links here:

  \setupinteraction[state=start,
    color=darkred,
    contrastcolor=darkred,
    focus=standard]
  \starttext
  \completecontent
  \section[a]{b}
  \about[a]
  \stoptext

And this is a regression. I think it was introduced in latest from
2022.07.06 21:42, since latest from 2022.05.11 11:36 has no issue with this.

Hans, could you see what preventing this from working as expected?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo