[NTG-context] TOC colors and in-page anchors

Bruce Horrocks ntg at scorecrow.com
Wed Sep 28 10:43:55 CEST 2022

> On 28 Sep 2022, at 09:18, Sylvain Hubert via ntg-context <ntg-context at ntg.nl> wrote:
>
> Dear list,
>
>     \usemodule[ipsum]
>     \setupinteraction[state=start]
>
>     \starttext
>     \completecontent
>     \section{s1}\ipsum
>     \section{s2}\ipsum
>     \section{s3}\ipsum
>     \section{s4}\ipsum
>     \section{s5}\ipsum
>     \section{s6}\ipsum
>     \stoptext
>
> In the table of contents, s1 and s2 (at page 1) are rendered in red, while others in green.
>
> Moreover, when I click s4, it jumps to page 2 without locating the section precisely within the page.
> This is not the case when using the latex hyperref package.
>
> Does anyone know how to make the colors uniform and the links precise?
>
> Any help is appreciated.

The colour change is because those links are on the same page that you are jumping to. When you have more text in your document they will be consistent. You can override the colors with \setupinteraction[state=start,color=black] for example if you wish.

You need focus=standard to jump direct but only when the viewer is in scrolling mode. It's explained on the Wiki.
<https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/setupinteraction>

—
Bruce Horrocks
Hampshire, UK