[NTG-context] Missing letters and numbers in printout

Angel M Alganza ama at ugr.es
Mon Sep 26 17:39:43 CEST 2022

On Mon, Sep 26, 2022 at 04:54:31PM +0200, Hans Hagen via ntg-context wrote:

>i assume that you use mkiv or lmtx in which case fonts are embedded in

I guess I'm using LMTX, but I don't know how to tell for sure, since
I downloaded the installer from

https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Installation

for Linux and a previous version for OpenBSD 32bits as well
(unfortunately there isn't one now anymore) and install it from it.

>the pdf file ... does the viewer show the file ok?

I thought I should have said that as soon as I pressed "y" (send in Mutt
:-) on my original email.  Yes, MuPDF shows the complete file without
any problem, all letters and numbers are there, as well as in the
printout I got from printing from a coworker computer (Devuan) to their
printer.

Ángel