[NTG-context] setupregister with realpage?

Hans Hagen j.hagen at freedom.nl
Sat Sep 24 10:25:16 CEST 2022

On 9/24/2022 3:30 AM, Benjamin Buchmuller wrote:
> Thank you, Hans! This works, I get all the correct page references!
>
> I didn't know about cont-new.mkxl to temporarily store "hacks". I assume the file is updated with each release? Is there a way to store local hacks, e.g., in texmf-local? I could not find "cont-loc" (maybe it's not a file).

Just use that file, as it will be updated. Local copies can only
interfere later on (unless you check them each update).

You can have an cont-loc.mkxl file in you local tree for various
personal preferences and hacks.

For dev there is also cont-exp.mkxl but that's not supposed to be known;
it's what we use for experimental things that i test for a while.