[NTG-context] PDF viewer

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Thu Sep 22 20:07:49 CEST 2022

Hi all,
I compiled a kind of wishlist what we need or look for in a new or
enhanced open source PDF viewer, as discussed e.g. at the 2021 meeting.

https://wiki.contextgarden.net/PDF_viewer

I’d like to further the subject to find a developer (or a team) and make
this a reality. (Of course I’d be happy to have Michal on board!)

Feel free to enhance the wiki page or discuss here.

I suggest we’ll discuss funding in the context group board, but there
was also a discussion about fundraising at the 2022 meeting that I
didn’t follow – I think Paulo said he had experience in fundraising?

Hraban