[NTG-context] ConTeXt news in the Fediverse

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Tue Sep 20 12:46:46 CEST 2022

At the meeting we talked about raising visibility for ConTeXt and the
context group.

I created a Mastodon account for context group and will use it to share
news and interesting stuff related to ConTeXt:
https://fosstodon.org/@context (i.e. @context at fosstodon.org)

Never heard about Mastodon?
It’s an alternative to company-owned microblogging services like Twitter
and an important part of the Fediverse, where you can interact with
other federated (decentral) services like Friendica, PeerTube, FunkWhale
etc. You can use it with a bunch of different apps (e.g. Tusky) or via
web interfaces. In that, it’s similar to Email: You choose a server of
your liking and can subscribe to and communicate with users on other
servers, while most of them have some focus (e.g. regional, political,
interests).
See also e.g. https://joinmastodon.org

Please tell me if you post something somewhere that I could toot (share;
Mastodons don’t tweet).

Hraban
(@fiee at literatur.social)