[NTG-context] \startcolumnset ... \stopcolumnset is working.

Jeong Dal haksan at me.com
Wed Sep 14 15:00:05 CEST 2022

Dear all,

I didn’t test “\startcolumnset … \stopcolumnset” for some time, because I got error whenever I tested it under Mac OS Big Sur.

However, two days ago, I tested it, and found that it was working.
I install updated version today and run a test file again.
Finally, I get an output without error!

I don't know what is happened, but it is a good news.

Here is a sample file which I simplified one that is given by one of the experts.
Someone may modify it better.

Thanks to ConTeXt team.

Best regards,

Dalyoung

\startuseMPgraphic{squareBox}
   draw topboundary OverlayBox leftenlarged 1mm rightenlarged 1mm;
   draw bottomboundary OverlayBox leftenlarged 1mm rightenlarged 1mm;
   draw rightboundary OverlayBox shifted (1mm,0);
   draw leftboundary OverlayBox shifted (-1mm,0);
\stopuseMPgraphic
\defineoverlay
  [headerBox]
  [\useMPgraphic{squareBox}]

\startuseMPgraphic{verticalrule3}
   draw rightboundary OverlayBox shifted (1mm,0); %if CurrentColumn = 1: shifted(-2mm,0) fi ;
   draw leftboundary OverlayBox shifted (-1mm,0); %if CurrentColumn = 2: shifted(2mm,0) fi ;
   draw bottomboundary OverlayBox leftenlarged 1mm rightenlarged 1mm;
 \stopuseMPgraphic

\defineoverlay
  [verticalrule]
  [\useMPgraphic{verticalrule3}]

\definecolumnset
  [exam]
  [n=2,
   background=verticalrule]

\setuplayout[width=19cm, height=26cm, header=1cm, footer=.5cm,backspace=1cm]
\setupheader[before=\vfil, after=\vfil]
\setupbackgrounds[header][text][frame=off, background=headerBox, align=lohi]%topframe=
\setupbackgrounds[footer][text][frame=off, background=screen]

\define[3]\headTitle{\setupheadertexts[][\bf #1  \hfill #2  \hfill #3  \hfill ID:  \hskip 2cm Name: \hskip 2cm]}

\setupmathematics[autopunctuation=no, integral=nolimits]
\setupbodyfont[rm,10pt]
\setuppagenumbering[location=footer]
\setupcolors[state=start]
%\setupexternalfigure[directory={/Users/graph/Documents/figures,}]

\headTitle{2021. 12. 12.}{Set Theory}{Final Exam}

\starttext

\startcolumnset[exam]

\startitemize[n]
  \item The first problem.