[NTG-context] meeting not online

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Wed Sep 14 09:22:39 CEST 2022

Hi everyone who was interested in participating in the meeting remotely,

I just recognized I forgot to include some addresses in the participants
address, thus some information didn’t reach the adressees.

The DSL connection here in Dreifelden is very weak and unreliable – even
if streaming works sometimes, usually it’s just enough for email.

Yesterday we streamed for one guy via mobile connections, but those who
offered their phones for it have now mostly used up their data volume
and need the rest for themselves.

We suspected the Wifi to be the bottleneck, but when I bought and
installed an ethernet cable, it wouldn’t get better.

I’m very sorry, but we can’t keep that up.

Hraban