[NTG-context] Cron <context at zapf> /var/www/aanhet.net/context/bin/cron/context-mirror

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Wed Sep 7 16:51:23 CEST 2022

Don’t panic, all is well with the list. Nothing to do, nothing to see here.

Taco included the mailing list in the message recipients of the cron
demon in order to get notified of ConTeXt updates.
Seems like there is a connection problem with the pragma servers, but it
doesn’t affect the list.

Hraban