[NTG-context] zint module on LMTX

Ivan Pešić ivan.pesic at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 01:36:33 CEST 2022

Hi Pablo,
I'm resurrecting this thread, as I've just managed to get some progress
on Windows with zint in LMTX.
The thing is that you need 64-bit DLL, because LuaMetaTex is built for
64-bit architecture on Windows.
As it is not available, I built 64-bit zint.dll (and zlib + libpng) from
the latest git sources (2.11.1.9 (dev)),
renamed it to libzint.dll and placed in appropriate place, as per the
instructions.

But there are still some problems... here is the excerpt from the log:

modules         > using user prefixed file 'libs-imp-zint'
modules         > 'zint' is loaded
open source     > level 2, order 3, name 'c:/Data/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkxl/libs-imp-zint.mkxl'
resolvers       > lua > loading file 'c:/Data/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkxl/libs-imp-zint.lmt' succeeded
close source    > level 2, order 3, name 'c:/Data/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkxl/libs-imp-zint.mkxl'
optional        > using library 'c:/Data/context/tex/texmf-win64/bin/lib/luametatex/zint/libzint.dll'
zint            > something went wrong: invalid result vector
zint            > something went wrong: invalid result vector
backend         > xmp > using file 'c:/Data/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/lpdf-pdx.xml'
pages           > flushing realpage 1, userpage 1, subpage 1
zint            > something went wrong: invalid result vector
zint            > something went wrong: invalid result vector
zint            > something went wrong: invalid result vector
zint            > something went wrong: invalid result vector
zint            > something went wrong: invalid result vector
zint            > something went wrong: invalid result vector

I tested the library with the generated CLI tool, and I get the barcode
images created.
Although, png format is not working, I get file with length 0 and no
error whatsoever.
It could be that there is something wrong with the build, I'll try to
figure out.

Best regards,
Ivan

Дана 17.03.2022. у 1:32, ntg-context-request at ntg.nl пише: