[NTG-context] Can't no break between a close punctuation and a open punctuation

黄复雄 aahuaang at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 09:27:12 CEST 2022

> you can try this in scrp-cjk.lua (remake the format)
>
> local chinese_8 = {
>      jami_initial     = nobreak_shrink_break_stretch,
>      korean           = nobreak_autoshrink_break_stretch,
>      chinese          = stretch_break, -- nobreak_autoshrink_break_stretch,
>      hiragana         = stretch_break, -- nobreak_autoshrink_break_stretch,
>      katakana         = stretch_break, -- nobreak_autoshrink_break_stretch,
>      half_width_open  = nobreak_autoshrink_break_stretch_nobreak_autoshrink,
> half_width_open  = stretch_break,
>      half_width_close = nobreak_autoshrink_nobreak_stretch,
>      full_width_open  = nobreak_autoshrink_break_stretch_nobreak_shrink,
>      full_width_close = nobreak_autoshrink_nobreak_stretch,
>      full_width_punct = nobreak_autoshrink_nobreak_stretch,
>      hyphen           = nobreak_autoshrink_break_stretch,
>      non_starter      = nobreak_autoshrink_break_stretch,
>      other            = nobreak_autoshrink_break_stretch,
> }

Dear Hans,

I have modified these two files, scrp-cjk.lua and char-scr.lua.
In the modified lines, some comments were made, but not all of these
places were commented. If you need to mark all the places, please let me know
and I'll mark all the changes.

As I've said last time, what I've done may be a bit reckless, please
check and correct it.

Though I've done some testing, but obviously it is not very comprehensive.

With best regards,

                            黄复雄(Huang Fusyong)