[NTG-context] How to make a reference go to an exact point of a section on a page?

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Thu Sep 1 18:42:33 CEST 2022

On 9/1/22 14:36, amano.kenji via ntg-context wrote:
> I just created a reference to a \section with \in.
>
> Clicking the \in reference doesn't go to the \section, but to the
> page that has the \section.
>
> Does ConTeXt lack the ability to go to an exact point of a numbered
> element on a page?

Hi Amano,

please, provide a minimal sample with your questions.

Sometimes it is not easy for the rest of the world to figure out what
each of us may have in mind.

I hope any of the options might help you:

  \setupinteraction[state=start,focus=standard]
  \starttext
  \chapter[one]{One}
  in \in[two] or \about[two]
  \chapter[two]{Two}