[NTG-context] Parallel texts: verse with blanks between stanzas via tabulate

denis.maier at unibe.ch denis.maier at unibe.ch
Tue Aug 30 14:55:07 CEST 2022

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

Sorry for not being precise enough.

I'm not sure I understand. This example shows two poems side by side. Both are totally different in structure. One has a heading, and consists of multiple paragraphs. The other is just one long stanza. Until now, I've used tabulate for these kind of sidebyside texts. Usually there are not poems, just regular paragraphs, but with poems I've realized that blanks seem not be supported in individual table cells.

Denis

\startbuffer[lines1]
\startlines[inbetween={\blank}]
this