[NTG-context] Parallel texts: verse with blanks between stanzas via tabulate

denis.maier at unibe.ch denis.maier at unibe.ch
Tue Aug 30 13:40:28 CEST 2022

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

I see.

Thanks for the updated version. So, that means the basic restriction is that blanks will need to be inserted between rows, right? We cannot have to two completely independent formatted poems, right? (For reference, see the attached PNG. This was done with paragraphs, and works as longs as this stays on a single page. One is one long stanza, the other one consists of multiple smaller stanzas.)

Denis