[NTG-context] Parallel texts: verse with blanks between stanzas via tabulate

denis.maier at unibe.ch denis.maier at unibe.ch
Mon Aug 29 11:36:44 CEST 2022

Thanks Hans, that's very nice indeed. Looks like I really need to dive into CLD. There seem to be so many possibilies...

However, the major pitfall seems to be that this assumes stanzas of equal length (as it relies on \TB to produce the blanks), which does not apply to my situation. (Modfied version attached.)
Do you see any way to support this kind of situation?

Best,
Denis