[NTG-context] C with macron

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Thu Aug 25 20:01:16 CEST 2022

On 8/25/22 19:04, Hans Hagen via ntg-context wrote:
> On 8/25/2022 7:00 PM, Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context wrote:
>> On 8/24/22 21:07, Hans Hagen via ntg-context wrote:
>> [...]
>>> just run the attached
>>
>> Many thanks, it works fine.
> the one in the update is more interesting

I tried, but I get the following error:

  modules         > 'gimmicks' is loaded
  fonts           > 'fallback modern-designsize rm 12pt' is loaded
  tex error       > tex error on line 24 in file ./a.tex:
    Undefined control sequence \undefined

  <line 3.24>
        \MacAnulty
      \par

  23     \definedfont[Serif*whatever]     McAnulty\quad
  24 >>    \MacAnulty\par
  25     \definedfont[SerifBold*whatever] McAnulty\quad

  The control sequence at the end of the top line of your error message
  was never \def'ed. You can just continue as I'll forget about whatever
  was undefined.
  mtx-context     | fatal error: return code: 1

I don’t know what I may be missing.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo