[NTG-context] Curling straight quotation marks

Thangalin thangalin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 17:37:00 CEST 2022

> Just use \quotation and \quote, then you have the right settings for
> many languages and can also be sure that quotes get closed and are
> consistent over the whole document.

Thanks Hraban.

That won't work with my workflow. I edit in Markdown (plain text),
transform to XML, then pass the XML to ConTeXt. When I edit the document, I
want to use ' and " without tying the document to TeX. This gives me a
complete separation of content from presentation logic.

Figured it might be helpful if others have the same workflow.

Cheers!