[NTG-context] Clipping multiple PDFs

Jethro Djan jthryeboah at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 19:12:15 CEST 2022

Hello,

Thanks to Pablo and Aditya for the solutions. Sometimes it is very
difficult to find the right manuals and info for what you want to achieve
for those of us new to ConTeXt. I found the stuff on
context(context.noffigurepages) here (
https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Image_Placement) and I didn’t know the
manual you linked to existed. I have also been searching for stuff about
“low-level” stuff in ConTexT like the \doloopoverlist command.

I hope to contribute to the online wiki as I become a better user of
ConTeXt.