[NTG-context] Color property of \setupurl

Wolfgang Schuster wolfgang.schuster.lists at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 09:14:00 CEST 2022

Max Chernoff via ntg-context schrieb am 20.08.2022 um 08:41:
> Hi,
>
>> Could someone clarify me in what kind of context the color of a
>> hyperlink is controlled by the "color" property of \setupurl?
> This code:
>
>     \show\setupurl
>     \showthe\everysetupurl
>
> produces:
>
>     > \setupurl=frozen protected macro: [#1]->\ifarguments \or \mult_interfaces_get_parameters \??url [#1]\fi \the \everysetupurl
>     >

> so \setupurl doesn't appear to do anything at all. I suspect that it is an
> old MkII relic, and can be safely ignored.

The command has an effect as can be seen below, \from is only affected
when you omit the fourth argument of \useurl.

\useurl [contextwiki] [https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Main_Page] []
[\CONTEXT\ Wiki]
%\useurl [ctan]        [https://ctan.org/]                        [] [CTAN]
\useurl [ctan]        [https://ctan.org/]