[NTG-context] Clipping multiple PDFs

jethro Reuel jthryeboah at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 02:13:27 CEST 2022

Hello,

I am trying to put multiple PDF’s that were typeset differently into one document without modifying the individual files themselves. I came up with this:

\starttext

\copypages[ass1.pdf][][scale=950]
\copypages[ass2.pdf][][scale=950]
…

stoptext

The problem is the original page numbers show and I’d prefer that it did not. So I thought maybe I could clip all the page numbers from every page (since they are all in the same position across all the pages) but I don’t know how to do this with the \clip command. Any ideas? I already tried using \input but it gives some weird output in some places. It doesn’t have to use this method as long as it does what I need it to do.

Thanks in advance.

Jethro