[NTG-context] Bug (?) with \placefigure[right]

Bruce Horrocks ntg at scorecrow.com
Tue Aug 16 18:11:29 CEST 2022

Things start to go awry after about 5 or 6 iterations, 12 shows it up clearly with three or so nearly blank (except for the subject) pages produced.

\setuppapersize [A5] [A5]
\starttext
\dorecurse{12}{
\subject{Some heading}
\placefigure[right] {} {\externalfigure[cow.pdf] [width=3cm]}
\input lorem
}
\stoptext

I actually want \placefigure[right,none] in my real doc but that also goes awry.
LMTX current version: 2022.08.05 11:44

My actual requirement is to have a set of short biographies, including a small 'passport' photo, for each contributor to a book. So any suggestions on how to wrap text around the photo that avoids this issue would be welcome.
—
Bruce Horrocks
Hampshire, UK