[NTG-context] How can I make a Gentoo Linux package for ConTeXt LMTX?

amano.kenji amano.kenji at proton.me
Tue Aug 16 13:43:46 CEST 2022

Even if I put the installation in an archive and make a linux package that installs the archive, I still have to modify contextcnf.lua which isn't intended to handle differing system-wide installation paths of various POSIX-like operating systems.

And, I don't really know

* what the variables in contextcnf.lua mean and do.
* whether there is a way to override certain variables in contextcnf.lua with another file. A separate override file is going to make it easy for linux distributions to override certain variables in contextcnf.lua.