[NTG-context] How can I make a Gentoo Linux package for ConTeXt LMTX?

amano.kenji amano.kenji at proton.me
Mon Aug 15 14:19:34 CEST 2022

I was trying to translate instructions in install.sh and dependencies of install.sh into shell commands in a Gentoo Linux package.

Gentoo Linux downloads all dependencies and builds a package in a network namespace where there is no internet access.

Thus, install.sh cannot be directly used in a gentoo linux package. I have to translate instructions used in install.sh into shell commands.

How can I do that? Can I somehow execute mtx-install.lua, mtxrun.lua, or mtxrun in a way that doesn't require internet access?