[NTG-context] How to display these characters

Wolfgang Schuster wolfgang.schuster.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 20:07:13 CEST 2022

juh+ntg-context--- via ntg-context schrieb am 05.08.2022 um 19:04:
> Dear all,
>
> I have this:
>

> \starttext
>
> \starttyping
> foo
> └── bar
>     ├── baz
>     │   └── index.html
>     └── index.html
>
> \stoptyping
>
> \stoptext
>
> The source code is generated with the linux command "tree".
>
> The special characters which indicate the folder depth are not displayed.
>
> I guess that I could define a fallbackfont. Do anyone know the unicode
> range that should be covered and the font that has these characters?

You need box drawing [1] characters.

When you need fonts with a wide range of character the Noto [2] family
is a good choice.

%%%% begin example
\definefontfamily [noto] [rm] [Noto Serif]
\definefontfamily [noto] [ss] [Noto Sans]
\definefontfamily [noto] [tt] [Noto Sans Mono]
\definetypeface   [noto] [mm] [math] [pagella] [default]

\setupbodyfont [noto]

\starttext

\starttyping
foo