[NTG-context] ConTeXt meeting 2022 – please register!

Hans Hagen j.hagen at freedom.nl
Thu Aug 4 14:32:28 CEST 2022

On 8/4/2022 10:22 AM, Max Chernoff via ntg-context wrote:

> Hi Hraban,
>
>> but I’d like to know why you (esp. if you attended
>> previous meetings) decided not to come:
>
> A not-useful answer:
>
> * The flight would take 14 hours each way (biggest reason)
>
> * The flight would cost more than 2 months of rent
>
> * It would be a bad idea for me to miss a full week of classes
last year we experimented with some remote attendents but also decided
that we would only mix that wilt a real meeting with a threshold
attendance ... personally i will not sit behind a screen and present
something staring in a camera .. it simply works better with real people
there ... i don't know what is planned for this year wrt remote