[NTG-context] ConTeXt meeting 2022 – please register!

Hans Hagen j.hagen at freedom.nl
Thu Aug 4 14:29:29 CEST 2022

On 8/4/2022 8:48 AM, juh+ntg-context--- via ntg-context wrote:

> 1. I wasn't sure if I can follow the programe. Though I am not a bloody
> beginner, I am still at the basis of the learning curve. Many talks
> seems to be way above my understanding. (The same is true for the
> monthly video meetings.) But I am very interested in learning – I can
> even imagine that my cooperative would pay for it.

There's often plenty in-between time for more personal discussion and
help. The be together in the room evening sessions are also a good
oportunity.

And ... from my end I put things on the program that are new or under
development but when someone asks for a topic ... also, just present
something and those present will kick in.

> Currently the first real life meetings starts again and I have to
> confess that it is not so easy to switch mentally to the pre-corona
> area. My cooperative will be present at the Bits&Bäume conference in
> Berlin and we are struggling to organize this. This sounds silly but all
> the processes of planning such an event must be restarted.

Yes, one needs to get in the mood again. But last years meetings
nevertheless went on and were quite nice (they are also anchors in
development for me). And it helps to mee users (those we've seen in
person have some advantages later on I guess).