[NTG-context] What exactly is lpath?

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Wed Aug 3 19:08:54 CEST 2022

On 8/3/22 16:39, Denis Maier via ntg-context wrote:
> [...]
> Just like Pablo, I'm from time to time reading through the xml-mkiv
> manual, and I was just wondering if there other places where I can
> other examples or explanations. (If it were a more general Lua thing
> for example...)

Hi Dennis,

my impression is that (at least in my case) the hardest part is to
figure out how XPath actually works.

For that, I wonder whether
https://github.com/sarahalang/Harvard_BeyondTEI_Workshop_SLang2022 may
be helpful.

This is from the LaTeX-Ninja (Sarah A. Lang). But nothing prevents using
it as an exercise for ConTeXt users. I haven’t done it myself.

Just in case it might help,

Pablo