[NTG-context] What exactly is lpath?

denis.maier at unibe.ch denis.maier at unibe.ch
Wed Aug 3 16:39:30 CEST 2022

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

Thanks. That I do know. I was more wondering where that is coming. (My question was probably not that clear.)
As I couldn't find more about it I guess it's ConTeXt-specific, not something coming from the Lua ecosystem...
Just like Pablo, I'm from time to time reading through the xml-mkiv manual, and I was just wondering if there other places where I can other examples or explanations. (If it were a more general Lua thing for example...)

Denis