[NTG-context] debugging lmtx and firefox (was: TeXGyre Heros on Firefox)

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Tue Jul 26 17:34:05 CEST 2022

On 7/25/22 20:19, luigi scarso via ntg-context wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 25, 2022 at 7:52 PM Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context
> wrote:
>
>     Sadly, as already reported, LuaTeX doesn’t work on Linux anymore.
>
> hm.... at least luatex on x86-64 is still ok, as far as  I know.

Luigi,

many thanks for your reply. I was totally wrong.

LuaTeX in LMTX is working fine. It was my fault.

I have just discovered that I wasn’t able to generate the format file,
because texlive-luatex is a dependency in Fedora.

"export PATH=~/context/tex/texmf-linux-64/bin" solves the clash of paths
and it allows to generate the format file.

Sorry for the noise and many thanks for your help,

Pablo