[NTG-context] Sudoku module

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 23:53:38 CEST 2022

Hi Wolfgang,

Thank you for your reply and the explanations about the function « interfaces.implement ».

Regarding the examples given by Jairo, you are correct: those examples can be typeset with LMTX. I did a mistake when in TeXShop I saved the file « t-sudoku.mkvi » under the name « t-sudoku.tex »: indeed this creates an error in LMTX as well in earlier versions of ConTeXt… (maybe a colateral consequence of the heat wave in France :-)

I apologize to you and Jairo for having caused any trouble.

Best regards: Otared