[NTG-context] Prolongation of the sidebar to the footnotes.

Joaquín Ataz López jal at um.es
Mon Jul 11 11:36:37 CEST 2022

Good morning everybody,

I am composing a text in which there is a sidebar environment in whose
text some footnotes are included. If the environment ends before the
page, the sidebar stops at the point where the environment ends, and
does not reach the area where the footnotes are. On the other hand, if
the environment extends to the next page, the sidebar goes all the way
to the bottom of the page, crossing the footnotes, which causes an
unaesthetic effect.

Does anyone know how I could avoid this effect?