[NTG-context] Workshop at FrOSCon

juh+ntg-context at mailbox.org juh+ntg-context at mailbox.org
Sat Jul 9 17:48:50 CEST 2022

Am 21.06.22 um 09:37 schrieb juh+ntg-context--- via ntg-context:

> Thanks a lot for this offer. Due to my hesitation and my holidays I
> submitted the workshop after the deadline of the FrOSCon CFP so I guess
> that there won't be a ConTeXt workshop this time.
>
> But you never know, often deadlines were extended.
>
> I'll keep you updated.

My workshop was accepted. What shall I cover? It's a workshop for beginners?

- Installation
- Hello word

What would you cover? Project structure? Style creation?

I think one part will be: Where to find documentation?

Any hints appreciated.

And if you want to join me in the workshop you're welcome!

juh