[NTG-context] two issues with \sciteinlinebuffer

Hans Hagen j.hagen at freedom.nl
Thu Jul 7 23:30:41 CEST 2022

On 7/7/2022 6:19 PM, Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context wrote:
> Hi Hans,
>
> many thanks for the new release.
>
> I experience two issues with scite buffers:
>
>    \usemodule[scite]
>    \setuptyping[margin=yes]
>    \starttext
>    \startbuffer[b]b\stopbuffer
>    \startTEXpage[offset=1em]
>    no margin
>
>    a \sciteinlinebuffer[none][b] a
>
>    a \typeinlinebuffer[b][option] a
>    \stopTEXpage
>    \stoptext
>
> 1. Margin is applied to \sciteinlinebuffer.
>
> 2. An extra unwanted space is added after \sciteinlinebuffer.
>
> Isn’t it intended that \sciteinlinebuffer behaves in a similar way as
> \typeinlinebuffer?
>
> Many thanks for your help and your excellent work,
\unexpanded\def\module_scite_buffer[#1][#2]%
   {\begingroup
    \setcatcodetable\ctxcatcodes % needed in xml
    \ifsecondargument
      \clf_scitelexbuffer{#2}{#1}%
    \else
      \clf_scitelexbuffer{#1}{tex}%
    \fi
    \tt
    \installscitecommandsdisplay
    \module_scite_inherit_typing
    \dontcomplain
    \raggedright
    \startscitelines
    \getbuffer[lex]
    \stopscitelines
    \endgroup}

some day i need to make an lmtx version (less code)