[NTG-context] ConTeXt meeting: register now!

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Wed Jul 6 21:46:36 CEST 2022

Hi everyone,

the early bird period for meeting registration went by mostly unnoticed,
and I simply forgot to remind everyone to register.

So we’ll extend “early bird” to end of this week, i.e. 10th of July.

https://meeting.contextgarden.net/2022/

If you tried to register while the form didn’t work (around 1st of
June), please try again.

Also, I need to finish the CG journal ASAP – please hand in your
articles (of last year’s talks or anything new) now!

Looking forward to meeting you in Dreifelden!
Hraban