[NTG-context] Auto width and height on table cells

Angel M Alganza ama at ugr.es
Thu Jun 30 07:43:27 CEST 2022

Hello,

I want some tables to occupy 100% of \textwidth and \textheight and for
all columns to be the same width except one or two that I want to
specify and for all rows to be the same height except for one or two,
that I want to specify as well..

For the moment, I'm doing it "manually", calculating column width as

   (\textwidth - width of fixed columns) / # rest of columns

and row height as

   (\textheight - height of fixed rows) / # rest of rows

I'm getting the result that I want, but it's a bit tedious.

Is it possible to have ConTeXt do all those calculations for me?
I haven't been able to figure it out from the manuals and the wiki.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Ángel