[NTG-context] Count (and limit) glyphs per line?

Benjamin Buchmuller benjamin.buchmuller at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 21:26:48 CEST 2022

I completely agree, Hans, that such specifications are often made without a second thought on them. And Max is probably right that they originated from the typewriter area.

In a sense these "challenges" can be at least somewhat educational. I've learnt---also thanks to Max's suggestions---a fair amount on LMTX. So, I'm looking forward to see how the "crappyspec" parbuilder will finally look like.

Thank you very much for the demo, looks very impressive!

Best

Benjamin