[NTG-context] Radiobuttons again...

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Sat Jun 25 15:55:47 CEST 2022

Hi Hans,

I know you hate form widgets, but I found a clue what might be wrong
with radiobuttons.

While we can’t fix the behaviour of viewers, ConTeXt’s radiobuttons
misbehave if they don’t have a custom symbol (that OTOH is not shown in
many viewers).

If I don’t use a custom symbol in \definesubfield, all subfields are
activated together, which is clearly wrong.

I hope that’s an easy fix.

Hraban

"""
\setupinteraction[state=start]
\setuppaper[a6,landscape]

\setupfield[CGradio][frame=off, height=1em, width=1em]

\definefield[CGjoin][radio][CGradio][CGPerson,CGCompany][CGPerson]
\definesubfield[CGPerson][][] % doesn’t work
\definesubfield[CGCompany][][]

\definefield[CGjoinA][radio][CGradio][CGPersonA,CGCompanyA][CGPersonA]
\definesubfield[CGPersonA][][x,-] % works, but ugly
\definesubfield[CGCompanyA][][x,-]

\starttext

I’d like to join CG as a \field[CGPerson]\ person / \field[CGCompany]\
company.

I’d like to join CG as a \field[CGPersonA]\ person / \field[CGCompanyA]\
company.

\stoptext
"""