[NTG-context] \placelistofabbreviations - solved

jbf roma83537 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 08:40:15 CEST 2022

The setup I offered in the previous email was all correct, but in a
large project like a dictionary with 26 or more components there can
always be something else that goes wrong! Component 'D' had an extra {
in it, but oddly enough the component was compiling, except that I
picked up an error message despite the fact it had compiled correctly.
That one error was enough to throw things out of kilter, including the
\placelistofabbreviations in an earlier component.

Sorry for the noise

Julian