[NTG-context] \placelistofabbreviations in project structure?

jbf roma83537 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 07:31:40 CEST 2022

Hi, I wonder what I might be doing wrong for \placelistofabbreviations
not to work in a project. Everything else about \definesysnonyms and
indeed the project is working, but I seem unable to place the list
correctly in the component that is intended to list all abbreviations.

The main environment file for the project contains the definitions. e.g.
\definesynonyms[abbreviation][abbreviations][\infull]
\setupsynonyms[abbreviation][synonymstyle=\em] \abbreviation[adjp]
{adjp.} {adjectival phrase}

All dictionary components (A-Z) call on the main environment file where
the above is defined and give me the correct result if I write \adjp\ or
\infull{adjp} in any one of them.

My MWE below for the (as yet not working) abbreviations component that
contains the placelist command:

\startcomponent 04_abbreviations

\project project_Dictionary

\startchapter[title={Abbreviations}]

\placelistofabbreviations[criterium=all]

\stopchapter

\stopcomponent

According to me that should work, but all I get is the chapter title. I
also tried adding a state=start in case that was needed, but it did nothing.

Julian