[NTG-context] lmtx installation paths not working

Jano Kula jano.kula at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 16:18:17 CEST 2022

Hello list,

thank you all for your advices.

Aditya was right. There was some mess in PATH variable.
Lesson learned: start with explicit paths to executables.
Still where mtxrun (Windows) was pointing to the right one, which was
fooling me.

I've noticed the problem with antivirus SW during the first installation of
lmtx.
It wasn't the case this time, but one should be aware antivirus programs
don't trust mtxrun.exe.

Thank you once again,
Jano