[NTG-context] Foonotes in Captions ... again

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Thu Jun 16 20:56:01 CEST 2022

Am 16.06.22 um 13:09 schrieb Denis Maier via ntg-context:
> Hmmm, I probably was to quick. Does not really work in my real document...
>
> I'll try to solve the issue now by integrating the notes into the caption. Let's see if the authors accept it.
>
> Anyway, maybe that would be a nice topic for the monthly context chat?

I agree – local, floating or postponed footnotes are an interesting topic.

In MkIV we needed \automigrateinserts, but that’s unnecessary and a noop
in LMTX.

In my book still footnotes (esp. in table floats) go missing, and I need
to find a MWE.

In your example, I get repeated footnotes in a strange order after the
postponed notes.

Next online meetup is on July 13th. but maybe we can resolve everything
before that date ;)

Hraban