[NTG-context] lmtx installation paths not working

Bruce Horrocks ntg at scorecrow.com
Wed Jun 15 23:22:57 CEST 2022

> On 14 Jun 2022, at 12:20, Jano Kula via ntg-context <ntg-context at ntg.nl> wrote:
>
> Do you have an idea how to fix problem?
> I will be thankful for an advice, it is quite urgent (everything was working yesterday).

Do you have an anti-virus product installed?

In the past I've noticed that Symantec sometimes gives a false positive on some of the ConTeXt files as they are installed and silently deletes them thinking they contain malware.

The result is a broken ConTeXt because files are missing but you have no idea which files are missing. :-(

Try temporarily disabling AV and then do a complete re-install into an empty C:/data/context directory.

—
Bruce Horrocks
Hampshire, UK