[NTG-context] Rotating jpeg image gives weird output

denis.maier at unibe.ch denis.maier at unibe.ch
Wed Jun 15 13:44:28 CEST 2022

Thanks for all your help. Using Magick had no effect so I've had another look at my setup. It turned out I had this in m

\setupexternalfigures
  [maxwidth=\textwidth,
  maxheight=0.8\textheight.
  location={local,global},
]

The period to end maxheight is obviously a mistake. (However, I'm still perplexed that this only shows up when the image is rotated...)

Sorry for the noise.

Denis