[NTG-context] Two minor questions

Stefan Nedeljkovic tsar.srb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 07:25:20 CEST 2022

Thank you very much Wolfgang! But, there is still something weird going on
with the font. I updated the files on Drive. Please see line 19, the last
word "and". It is clearly out of alignment with the gid. I tested the
alignment in MP and it should work, ie 2 characters are indeed one grid
cell (semms from the fact that IBM Plex Mono was designed from a typewriter
typeface where 12 characters are exactly 1 inch long).