[NTG-context] interwordspace error after update

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 6 20:34:33 CEST 2022

On 6/6/2022 8:12 PM, Steffen Wolfrum via ntg-context wrote:

> with my last ConTeXt ver 2022.01.21 20:31 LMTX (arm64) this work:
>
> \startsetups footnotesetup
> \interwordspace 2.75pt % \setuptolerance[NEUNspace] hat hier keine Wirkung!
> \interwordstretch 1.79999pt
> \interwordshrink 0.9pt
> \setupinterlinespace[line=11pt, height=.79,depth=.21]
> \lineskiplimit-\maxdimen
> \setupwhitespace[0pt]
> \stopsetups
You're using the wrong skip. These interwors* things are not meant to be
set, as they are basically font dimensions (and in traditional tex you'd
then set them global for each shared font) .. consider them constants
(which is also why they are lexed as such in syntax highlighting) .. you
were just lucky and in lmtx we're more restrictive. If you want to go
low level you can try:

\spaceskip 12.75pt plus 1.8pt minus 0.9pt