[NTG-context] ugly bug

Wolfgang Schuster wolfgang.schuster.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 20:13:32 CEST 2022

Steffen Wolfrum schrieb am 01.06.2022 um 14:03:
> Hi,
>
> several times I got problems with my publishing house when they noticed that the headerlines jump up and down on pages that end/begin with qoutes (i.e. smaller interlineskip), see example below: on page 1 the blackrule is about 1mm higher than on page 2.
>
> In the past I then used really laborious workarounds to get these single pages in the correct way (without jumping)… manual pagebreak, re-define layout etc.
>
> But as the pages are hard to find it would be better that the layout would be reliable consistent.
>
> How can this be solved?

\defineinterlinespace[steffen][line=4.2ex]

\starttext

\dorecurse{2}{\samplefile{lorem}\par}

\start
%\setuplocalinterlinespace[line=4.2ex]% wrong header alignment
\setuplocalinterlinespace[steffen]% correct header alignment
\dorecurse{4}{\samplefile{lorem}\par}
\stop

\dorecurse{2}{\samplefile{lorem}\par}

\stoptext