[NTG-context] Compiling a large metapost document

Stefan Nedeljkovic tsar.srb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 23:30:10 CEST 2022

Dear Thomas,

I'm sorry for all the shortcomings of my question. I'll try to be more
concrete. If you won't download my file, could you at least give me a hint
on how to configure LMTX?

I Tried editing the file context/tex/texmf/web2c/texmfcnf.lua, and running
context --generate, context --make, but the error persists. I'm new to
context and I don't know how to configure this file. Running --usage
reveals in the log that the category "token" is exceeded. I tried the
aforementioned editing of the conf file, but the log stays the same.

Sincerely,
Stefan