[NTG-context] issue with scite module

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Wed Jun 1 19:45:06 CEST 2022

On 6/1/22 18:58, Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context wrote:
> Am 01.06.22 um 18:47 schrieb Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context:
>> [...]
>> Could anyone confirm the issue?
>
> Hi Pablo,
>
> with LMTX version 2022.05.11, both elements are displayed, but the first
> in blue, the second in red. Apparently the scite highlighter doesn’t
> like non-ASCII characters in elements.

Hi Hraban,

this is exactly what I’m experiencing (and sorry, I forgot to mention
that I was using current latest).

I experienced that without scite and Hans fixed it (in buff-imp-xml.lua).

I mentioned both Geany and Notepad++, because I think it may not be an
issue outside ConTeXt.

But I don’t know which file deals with it (so I could try to submit a
patch).

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo