[NTG-context] ugly bug

Steffen Wolfrum context at st.estfiles.de
Wed Jun 1 14:03:18 CEST 2022

Hi,

several times I got problems with my publishing house when they noticed that the headerlines jump up and down on pages that end/begin with qoutes (i.e. smaller interlineskip), see example below: on page 1 the blackrule is about 1mm higher than on page 2.

In the past I then used really laborious workarounds to get these single pages in the correct way (without jumping)… manual pagebreak, re-define layout etc.

But as the pages are hard to find it would be better that the layout would be reliable consistent.

How can this be solved?

Best wishes, Steffen

===

\setupbodyfont[palatino,9.5pt]\setupinterlinespace[13pt]

\setuppagenumbering [alternative=doublesided,location=]
\setupheader[strut=yes]
\setupheadertexts[text][][\blackrule]

\definepapersize[stw][width=17cm,height=24cm]
\setuppapersize[stw][stw]

\setuplayout
	[width=122mm,
	backspace=18mm,topspace=10mm,
	header=7mm,headerdistance=5.969mm,
	footer=5mm,footerdistance=5mm,height=214.031mm,
	location=middle]

\definedelimitedtext
[narrowtext]
[leftmargin=6mm,rightmargin=0mm]%,

\starttext

%%Test 1:
\dorecurse{6}{\input linden}

%%Test 2:
%\dorecurse{5}{\input tufte}

\start
\startdelimitedtext[narrowtext]
\switchtobodyfont[8pt]\setuplocalinterlinespace[line=11pt]
\input linden\par
\stopdelimitedtext
\stop